Skip to main content
Topic: Hover menu items conflicting properties (Read 2373 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hover menu items conflicting properties

Reply #1

Thank you for reporting bugs, but please: describe them. A video is volatile, if tomorrow youtube removes it, the bug report is gone (yes, it's the same with github of course, but from github if I delete my account all the bug reports stay there, on youtube if you remove your account the video is fone ;)).
On top of that, I cannot see youtube videos right now on my browser and I have to fire up firefox or chrome that is annoying.

In that case: there is a 1px space between any two 2nd level menu entries that changes the background color of the selected entry with the besocial variant (light is not affected).
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Sorry, I think I pretty much discovered the other alt+s bug with this very same topic and forgot to actually go back and edit it properly  :-[

For future readers, that 1 px difference causes elements in left side submenus to have green background for just one pixel :)
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Reply #3

That should be fixed here, but I'd like to let it stay for a while because I'm not entirely sure if it breaks anything else...

What I did is change:
Code: [Select]
.listlevel2, .listlevel3 {
position: relative;
float: none;
padding: 1px 0;
width: 17em;
}
/* Levels 2 and 3 drop menus: link or button. */
.linklevel2, .linklevel3 {
position: relative;
display: block;