Skip to main content
Topic: CHanging subject in all posts (Read 2405 times) previous topic - next topic

CHanging subject in all posts

I know there is a way (other than to move the topic and move it back) to change the subject of all posts of a thread. But I don't find it. Can anyone help?

Re: CHanging subject in all posts

Reply #1

Let me see

ETA: no, I don't think at the moment there is one... or at least non that I remember about, but I'm rather bad at remembering moderation options... :-\
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Hm, I thought there was... Thanks for testing. Maybe I remember an addon?

Reply #4

Thanks for finding this modification. But it's not so important. First @emanuele has to work on the gallery.  ;D

Reply #5

Yeah I don't think we that built in .. the closest we have is the double click quick subject edit from the topic listing, that changes the topic subject and the last reply subject (if I recall correctly)

Reply #6

Quote from: Spuds – the closest we have is the double click quick subject edit from the topic listing, that changes the topic subject and the last reply subject (if I recall correctly)

I tried to double click a topic, yet as soon as the top bar popped up, saying loading, the page went to the topic itself.
I think it's because the browsers take it as you just clicking the link.

Reply #7

Try the double click to the right of the topic subject (from the topic listing page), not on the subject link itself.   It should then allow you to edit the subject (I think you need to have quick moderation enabled as well)