Skip to main content
Topic: 1/2 screen on iPhone and no portal (Read 1823 times) previous topic - next topic

1/2 screen on iPhone and no portal

Why on iPhones the forum is displayed using half of the screen when the phone is held vertically?  Also, the portal home page from Simple Portal is not displayed on either iPhones or Android phones.  All this works fine on tablets.
Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:45:21 pm by txcas

Re: 1/2 screen on iPhone and no portal

Reply #1

As you should clearly be able to see on your own from the screenshot, you broke the template yourself, by putting an oversized ad on top of the forum...
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Reply #2

You need to make so the images resize.
Which, in ads, is not always going to be ideal.
The best idea, would be to add the ads in a way that they don't show on mobile, if that size.

Reply #3

Or show smaller ones for mobiles ;)
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Reply #4

Are you using the Simple Ads addon to show ads? I am also using that addon and my ads are responsive. Try to see if it works with default theme

===edit===
I see it's possible to switch templates into your forum, I did a test and is not working with default style. Are you using responsive ads? Check into your adsense account, it should be set like the image below:
Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 03:50:12 am by radu81
sorry for my bad english

Reply #5

Ads not being responsive was the problem.  Thank you very much!  I will ask about the portal in the Simple Portal add-om thread.
Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 09:06:15 am by txcas