Skip to main content
Topic: Profile Button in mobile view - without font awesome (Read 1500 times) previous topic - next topic

Profile Button in mobile view - without font awesome

Another thing I would like to know:

Is it possible to change the profile button in the mobile view?

We have got (animated) icons on our "normal" buttons, which were automatically overtaken to the buttons in the mobile view. The profile button icon in "font awesome" is so different to the other buttons, it don't looks nice together.

I would like to change this button. The profile-button should show the users avatar or a icon, like the other icons in main menu, but I have no idea, how this could be done... O:-)

Re: Profile Button in mobile view - without font awesome

Reply #1

It should be possible, it is like that in 1.1, so definitely it can happen, I'm not sure how to do it in 1.0 at the moment. O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Profile Button in mobile view - without font awesome

Reply #2

If you don't know, Emanuele, how shall I get this to work?  ;D

I had a look here, because it would be nice to have the avatar on this button...but I have really no idea. It seems to be another, new class for the avatar on the profile button?

I did it now this way, with another icon for the profile button, added this to the media part:

Code: [Select]
 .listlevel1#button_profile .linklevel1 {
                min-width: 0.5em;
}
#button_profile a:before {
                background-image: url(../../images/theme/profile.gif);
                width: 32px;
                content: '';
                display: inline-block;
        }

And it is working. :)  There is the avatar in the normal view and the icon in the mobile view.