Skip to main content
Topic: LiveGallery (Read 9201 times) previous topic - next topic

LiveGallery

My gallery addon is now up for sale at https://livemods.net/elk/index.php

Some notes:
  • requires php 5.5 and a recent mysql (5.6?)
  • must be enabled in core features
Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 07:54:01 pm by live627
LiveGallery - Simple gallery addon for ElkArte

Re: LiveGallery - Open Beta

Reply #1

@emanuele this has some new bug fixes since the package I sent you. No DB changes.

Reply #2

Thanks!
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

idea: the module should be free, but add-ons can be paid (rating, comments, etc.)
Sorry for my English

Reply #4

Anyone have any bug reports? 13 downloads; someone must've come up with something.

Reply #5

I'll assume the deafening silence means that nobody noticed anything wrong yet, which can only be a good thing, right? ;)

(defy you to prove me wrong!)

Reply #6

I really would like to try the gallery, but I am not using the 1.1 right now.  ;)

Although a bit more information would be great. How much will it cost? How long do you plan to keep it alive and save? Can I change the look easily?

Reply #7

I'm thinking $30 and plan to support this for at least several years. When you say change the look, do you mean does it use ElkArte theme? It does...

I might have to port this to elk v1.0 if v1.1 isn't final in a month.

Reply #8

I changed the colors of my Elk and the gallery should use the same css codes.

Reply #9

Status update: I've just finished backporting this to Elk 1.0. Now I just need to test it and put it up on my site for people to buy copies of. Hopefully it'll sell enough that I can buy a new computer - the hard drives keep losing connectivity and I have to switch out cables  (A drive is already  bricked - there goes hundreds of GBs of stuff, my archived things, and Bitcoin wallet)

Reply #10

Good luck. But 30$ for an addon is a little expensive for my taste. I don't know right now wether I would buy it or not.  :-X

Reply #11

A demo site will be good. All the best @live627.

Reply #12

Good deal back porting it to 1.0.   The 1.0.10 stuff slowed down getting a 1.1 RC1 "official" for a bit.

I know that sick feeling when a drive bricks, been there and only had partial backups to prove it :P 

Look forward to the demo site.

Reply #13

I wrote a message in this topic, but I don't explain why is not here, probably I didn't publish the message... I'm getting old :) or it was deleted? Don't know... 
anyway I didn't download the first release so I did not made any tests but I am interested in a gallery addon. I look forward to see a demo first. 

P. S @live627‍ I sent you a Pm a few weeks ago, I'd be grateful to receive an answer, thank you. 
sorry for my bad english