Skip to main content
Topic: BadBehavior - Option removed to display in footer? (Read 2318 times) previous topic - next topic

BadBehavior - Option removed to display in footer?

The option in Security and Moderation to have BadBehavior to display in the footer section has been removed. I do not know if this was intentional or accidental but thought I would mention this.

Re: BadBehavior - Option removed to display in footer?

Reply #1

That feature was only of interest to admins anyway. Other than that it was just an advertisement for BB. And BB itself isn't that fantastic. (See wedge.org discussion about some mobile users being left out of media downloads because their browser doesn't provide an Access header.)

Reply #2

Quote from: Nao – That feature was only of interest to admins anyway. Other than that it was just an advertisement for BB. And BB itself isn't that fantastic. (See wedge.org discussion about some mobile users being left out of media downloads because their browser doesn't provide an Access header.)

Very true. I normally would not display it at all, to be honest. Just wanted to mention it as I did not see notes (maybe I missed them) indicating it had been removed.

Reply #3

Good eyes :) ... It was removed as unnecessary as all of the same information is available in the admin area.