http://translations.elkarte.net/ ugly design.
Need to make a normal beautiful page with archives of language translations.
Where files for version 1.1 RC 1?
And it seems they are outdated. The german package is from version 1.0.4, I have made translations till 1.0.7 (compatible with 1.0.8, 1.0.9 and 1.0.10 as far as I know).
AFAIK packages are updated correctly but package name is wrong.
The language packs are pulled and built from Transifex several times a day, so if updates are made, packages will be updated quickly.
I've done a few things on the translations.
1) Updated the tx config lang_map and added a few more ISO 639-1 language code -> "name" values so we get more common names in the list.
2) Changed that 1.0.4 to 1.0.10. Note that is just a hard coded value of dubious use, but at least it current now. At some point it would be good to pull the %complete values or such from transifex so that could be shown as well.
3) Added a set RTL in the build process to attempt to properly set that value in index.xxx.php for RTL languages.
4) Beautified the download landing page just a touch, so now its less ugly.
5) Ran a quick test to pull and build
I agree with inter, the old page was not so nice, but having a cron which updates automatically all translations from transifex is very confortable to use.
Nice update to translations page ;)
Wow, looks great! Good job! :)
http://translations.elkarte.net/ please (for big monitors) find:
<div class="col-md-6 list-group">
<div class="col-md-4 list-group">
maybe will added flag icons? (see https://www.phpbb.com/languages/)
Monitor resolution 1920x1080 - http://translations.elkarte.net/ - 2 columns, https://www.youtube.com/ - 6 columns.
Any chance you could update this again to 1.1 repo? it still sends you 1.0.10 language files even though we're at 1.1.3 now.
This now should be fixes, thanks to @Spuds