Skip to main content
Topic: [Request] Star Rating (Read 3108 times) previous topic - next topic

[Request] Star Rating

Hello,
I would be glad about a star rating addon like the Topic Rating Bar, where members can rate topics with stars or points and where the results are shown additionally on the message index.
Can someone create such a rating addon, please? With with 5 or 7 stars and also half stars?

Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:35:56 pm by Lars

Re: [Request] Star Rating

Reply #1

Is nobody besides me interested in something like that? :(
I myself would reeeeally like to have such a rating addon! Users can then show more precise how good or bad they like something, for example a film, a book or a song. They could rate it then with 3, 5 or 7 stars. This would be much more precise than just a click on "Like".
My eternal gratitude would belong to the one who will be creating such an addon!! 

Reply #2

Could be nice in certain conditions.
I don't have the time for it at the moment (too many other things to do, fix, code, etc.... :().
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

I can see that being useful for some cases. 

I have a bit to much on my plate right now, so can't sign up for this ATM.  Hopefully someone else will get inspired to do it in the meantime.

Should we sub board requests so they don't get lost ?

Reply #4

Yes. Better to have a request board. It is easier to follow that way.

Reply #5

Quote from: Spuds – I can see that being useful for some cases. 
I have a bit to much on my plate right now, so can't sign up for this ATM.  Hopefully someone else will get inspired to do it in the meantime.
I keep my fingers crossed that someone is some day in the mood and has the time for creating it. :)

Quote from: Spuds – Should we sub board requests so they don't get lost ?
Yes, that would be nice!   ;D
Perhaps there could be sub boards for "requests", "in the works/pending", and "ready/finished".