Skip to main content
Topic: No full edit in Mobile view (Read 5778 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: No full edit in Mobile view

Reply #15

yv. :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #16

Any objection adding that one too to 1.0.5?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #17

Oh, I like it very much that there are not all buttons visible on small screens. Makes the view very clear.

Reply #18

Quote from: Jorin – Oh, I like it very much that there are not all buttons visible on small screens. Makes the view very clear.

I on the other hand like the button to be removed. I mean just text and not too many of them.

Reply #19

I'll experiment a bit if an "hamburger" to show then only on request is easy to add. That could cover both views. :)

ETA: see the attachments.
Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:01:41 am by emanuele
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #20

For me is ok to be added to next release. There is no other way to moderate (move, delete, or lock a topic) from mobile. I also like the idea of grouping them into one button.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #21

The consolidated button thing is a pretty common solution, makes some good sense as well.

Is there a way to have a "show desktop" version when doing responsive layouts?

Reply #22

Looking around on the interweb there are some javascript hacks to do a "show desktop", but it would be quite messy I think... :-\
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #24

Code: [Select]
i class="fa fa-2x fa-bars hamburger_30
Really? ...  :-X  :-\
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Reply #25

I would gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today :D

Reply #26

I was serious though, that kind of class doesn't make sense and makes it harder to figure out what something is... Why did you use those "Hamburgers" thingies? D:

Reply #27

Well hamburger is the alternative name for the bars icon, since it looks like a hamburger.  Go to font awesome http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/ and enter hamburger in to the search bar and see what comes up ;)

Reply #28

headdesk  ::)  O:-)

Reply #29

LOL

Call it "bars" it could have been even more confusing (I'm pretty sure we already have some kind of "bar" somewhere), at least it's something you don't usually have in your CSS. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.