Skip to main content
Topic: ElkArte 1.1 Final inline attachments (Read 2755 times) previous topic - next topic

ElkArte 1.1 Final inline attachments

Is there a way to have it place the image inline instead of just the thumbnail?

Re: ElkArte 1.1 Final inline attachments

Reply #1

You mean the full sized image ?

Reply #2

Well sort of like the plug-in worked where you could specify alignment and size.

Reply #3

Would be nice to see it, for now is not possible to choose to insert the thumbnail or full image.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #4

Test CHOW10-20.jpg for now the best you can do is specify a width=123 attribute, not ideal but should work

Reply #5

Quote from: Spuds – Test for now the best you can do is specify a width=123 attribute, not ideal but should work

Thanks for that. I was trying
Code: [Select]
[attach]5047 width=500[/attach]
instead of
Code: [Select]
[attach width=500]5047[/attach]

Reply #6

2016-photocontest-yosemite-w-1.jpg

I got the align to work on my test forum but it doesn't seem to be working here. If I align=right on my test forum it puts it to the right of the page but then Quote and More button are to the left of the image.

(actually neither width or align seems to work here for me)
Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 09:03:39 am by b4pjoe

Reply #7

I think they are working on message modify but not when the message is first created (when using attributes) ... strange.

Reply #8

The image I posted above has a name of " post_tmp_40_99b725d08650fe0d071ac6e770d2b224" while yours was "5047". On my test forum when you create the post and attach a file it uses the long post_tmp name but after it is posted and you modify it it changes to just a series of numbers like the one you posted. Both width and align seem to work after the name changes to the short series of numbers. My post above never changed the name from "post_tmp_40_99b725d08650fe0d071ac6e770d2b224" to a short series of numbers so the size and alignment doesn't work for it.

Might be the long name is the name of the thumbnail and the short name is the name of the actual image file?

Yeah if I change the name of the image in the code from "post_tmp_40_99b725d08650fe0d071ac6e770d2b224" to "5049" the size and alignment work. Although you can see how the Quote, Quick Edit, and More button are now on the left side of the image instead of under it like it should be.

Reply #11

Quote from: Spuds – I think they are working on message modify but not when the message is first created (when using attributes) ... strange.
Could be because of the preg_replace on the temporary attach file name.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.