Skip to main content
Topic: Does anyone use openlitespeed? (Read 4681 times) previous topic - next topic

Does anyone use openlitespeed?

The current setup is the latest nginx and php 7.3. Nginx is a solid platform for certain. There are no performance issues whatsoever. Still, in the interest of learning, there is temptation to try openlitespeed. It has a couple of features I wish Nginx had. Does anyone use OLS? Can anyone make a comparison between them from their own, actual experience rather than someone else's anecdotal info? Thanks!

Re: Does anyone use openlitespeed?

Reply #1

Nope, nada.
I always planned to play a bit with those things, but I'm always too scared of break things (testing is one thing, but the at some point I'd have to move them to "production" and I'm pretty sure I would do something wrong. xD ).
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Quote from: emanuele – Nope, nada.
I always planned to play a bit with those things, but I'm always too scared of break things (testing is one thing, but the at some point I'd have to move them to "production" and I'm pretty sure I would do something wrong. xD ).

You too huh? They're like shiney new toys!

I am testing memcached on the current setup, relative to apcu that's been on the machine for years. It's irresistible!

Reply #3

I'm so behind the times I did not known about Open Lite Speed !