Skip to main content
Topic: [Theme] BeCool! (Read 5183 times) previous topic - next topic

[Theme] BeCool!

Brand new theme, created closely with @meetdilip with huge thanks to him! The theme is being released to public, but if anyone has suggestions to make it better, then please write a post in Development.

GitHub

Re: [Theme] BeCool!

Reply #1

It vaguely reminds me of MyBB. Is that intended?
I like MyBB, graphically.

Reply #2

I just coded the theme. @meetdilip was behind the graphical/layout style.

Reply #3

Quote from: forumsearch0r2 – It vaguely reminds me of MyBB. Is that intended?
I like MyBB, graphically.

I simply used Bootstrap " Panel " component. The whole front end is designed with Bootstrap and which has helped remove as much images as we can. My coding limitations held me develop it further. Please feel free to enhance it. This guide may help you play with Bootstrap

http://adminforum.in/index.php?/topic/148-guide-how-to-make-a-bootstrap-3-theme-from-scratch-simple-method/

Reply #6

Nice one! :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #7

I've make a commit, which changes index.template.php, so from now on the administrators can choose their own logo from the Current settings options.

Reply #8

Wow, great feature !

Reply #9

Not a feature really. It was there in the defualt theme, but somehow I managed to remove it in the process of making the theme.

Reply #10

emanuele knows the feeling. LOL
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #11

OK, in the full preview it doesn't look like a MyBB rip-off anymore... :) ... but quite modern. Appreciated!

Reply #12

Nice theme :)
No found.

Reply #13

After many commits, the theme has been updated to the newest version of ElkArte 1.0.2!