Skip to main content
Topic: Mobile theme - clicking on user name in Display does nothing. (Read 2736 times) previous topic - next topic

Mobile theme - clicking on user name in Display does nothing.

In the mobile theme (light) the user icon shows up on the left side of the head of each individual post and if I press it I get the user's profile.  On the right side the user's name is there looking like a link.  When I press it it underlines like a link but does nothing else.  Should this also go the the profile?

Just did a browser cache clear as well as the quick editor wouldn't display and the quote buttons wouldn't work either.  Those two got fixed but the name link still does nothing.

Re: Mobile theme - clicking on user name in Display does nothing.

Reply #1

mhh, yep.. that's the click menu... if mobile device detected the menus Switch to click menu.. I think it's the same with the home button..
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #2

So there are just no menu items for the person's name then?

Reply #3

Also, minor issue on a test forum, but this morning the quote button and the quick reply hide/show button were not working.  I had to clear the browser cache to get them to work.  Would updating the ?betaxxx string at the end of the files help this when the site is updated?

Reply #4

Quote from: scripple – So there are just no menu items for the person's name then?
the username dropdown container on display template is hidden in mobile mode, it was annoying while scrolling down the page. I'll check that again...
changing ?betaxxx to a new value should help to fix the browser caching issue.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #5

ok, did a quick research..
QuoteBear in mind, this means that links with associated submenus will never be followed, they will simply toggle the visibility of the submenu.
commit a change which brings the poster details dropdown back..
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #6

Just pulled the master branch.  Thanks for bringing that menu back to mobile.