Skip to main content
Topic: Uploading 1.1 for translation (Read 6926 times) previous topic - next topic

Uploading 1.1 for translation

I was looking into how to set up the project for 1.1.

For the moment the only solution I found is to create a new project (Elkarte 1.1).
I tried then to upload the old translations (Elk 1.0), but it looks like everything gets mixed up and strings not translated are not marked properly (i.e. some strings that are not translated are marked as translated).

Maybe there is a way around that...
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Uploading 1.1 for translation

Reply #1

Have I already said I hate Transifex?  :D

Reply #2

It's not always working wonderfully... lol
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

I see that 1.1 is uploaded at transifex - are there so many changes that 1.0 translation does not cover even half of strings?

I can manually upload 1.0 Polish files and they are some strings already marked as translated so all I need to do is review them :)

Reply #4

Haven't look into translation for quite sometimes now. I wonder, what is new in 1.1.

Reply #5

Quote from: phantom – I can manually upload 1.0 Polish files and they are some strings already marked as translated so all I need to do is review them :)
Yep, the problem (from what I have seen) is that strings that were updated between 1.0 and 1.1 (i.e. changed) are marked as translated when they should be at least verified.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

they need to be reviewed in TF anyway :)

Reply #7

That's true. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #8

Has this issue been resolved since 1.1 is already beta 4?

Reply #9

Heck, I guess I completely forgot! :'(
Soooorry!

And actually I don't have much time to look into it now, if anyone wants to give it a try let me know.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #10

I will work on the 1.1 final german language files, but I will not work with Transifex. Can I upload the translated files here then?  O:-)

Reply #11

I think you can @Jorin as I did see and upload button somewhere at the Transifex. I think our developers may also help uploading it when it's ready.

Reply #12

I missed that one... :-\
Yes, feel free to post it here.
As I said on the other topic, it may take some time to upload if I have to do it. ;)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.