Skip to main content
Topic: Stress relief (Read 32534 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Stress relief

Reply #15

Never any snow where I live, either. But look on the bright side: low heating costs and no danger of slipping on ice
LiveGallery - Simple gallery addon for ElkArte

Reply #16

Well, I live in a place where there is no snow, but it's hot either. lol
These days the average is between 2 to 8 °C.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #17

Good times with good friends. Hope you all have a great weekend! 

Reply #18

Somehow I missed this post ... me needs details on the brisket, how was it done, rubs, low and slow?  I need to fire up my BGE and make me some beefy goodness!

Reply #19

Quote from: Spuds – Somehow I missed this post ... me needs details on the brisket, how was it done, rubs, low and slow?  I need to fire up my BGE and make me some beefy goodness!

I would love to share the secret recipe with you....

......but it isn't mine. A friend did all the prep. My coding skills are better than cooking skills. And my coding skills are dismal at best.  Lol!

If you want to chat smoking, grilling, and other culinary delights, pop in on jeep-owner.com. Some of those guys are grilling fiends! 

Reply #20

Looking very good the meat in the second photo ;)
I also like grilling, in the last years I switched from calf meat to fish meat. The photos are from a couple of years ago, but I usually grill 2-3 times every summer, only because prosecco is so good with fish ;)

Reply #21

Its 99F here today, prosecco  goes good with that also  :D   The fish looks great, love grilled shrimp!

I'll join the fun, here are some atomic buffalo turds (jalapeno's stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon), some baby back ribs and a pork butt (pork shoulder)

Reply #22

You guys have it going on! Frilled fish is great! Buffalo turds is a new nomer for me (and a good one! Haha!). Good stuff there. 

Reply #23

Def Leppard and Journey! 

Reply #24

Would be stress for me!  :D

Reply #25

Let's keep updated this topic  :D

There is no barbecue without prosecco

IMG_20180701_203256.jpg

Barbecue