Skip to main content
Topic: My Elkarte Site Has Been Showing Blank (Read 10258 times) previous topic - next topic

My Elkarte Site Has Been Showing Blank

My Elkarte site WonWorde has been showing blank after installing some packages. And I've deleted them but nothing is showing still.

I tried to create a test page Test and it's working. But every other thing isn't displaying. Can someone help me please. If it requires the admin login details, I can provide it.

Re: My Elkarte Site Has Been Showing Blank

Reply #1

Do you have access to your server error log?  It would seem one of the packages you installed it causing a fatal error and preventing the system from loading.  You can try the repair settings tool, it may help, or not, depending on what is wrong.  https://github.com/elkarte/tools/tree/master/repair_settings just copy that file to your forum root and point to it with your browser

Reply #2

Quote from: Spuds – Do you have access to your server error log?  It would seem one of the packages you installed it causing a fatal error and preventing the system from loading.  You can try the repair settings tool, it may help, or not, depending on what is wrong.  https://github.com/elkarte/tools/tree/master/repair_settings just copy that file to your forum root and point to it with your browser

I can view the error log via cPanel, it all doesn't make a difference. I would like to try the repair_settings tools but I cannot possibly copy the code. Can you please send me the file as it is (repair_settings.php)?

Reply #3

Here

Reply #5

Well that is awesome !

Reply #6

just a simple tip @Conscious‍ : use the Reply button instead of "More -> New topic" as the last will create a new topic and not a reply to a topic. I see often this on my forum.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #7

Alright thanks.
 Didn't know.