Skip to main content
Topic: Pie Stats Image (Read 4258 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Freebies: Rank images

Pie Stats Image

Off topic :: if you ever get board  O:-) 

An update to stats_pie.png in the default theme would be  8)  Now the color is wrong for the default theme and maybe a more modern circular progress indicator may work over a pie slice.  Of course its only 20px square, but that could be bumped a bit I'd guess (its used in the stats page)

Re: Pie Stats Image

Reply #1

Awesome Ranks @CrimeS . And please do see if you can help out with @Spuds request:angel:

Reply #2

@Spuds I'm not quite sure what would you like me to do :) I can't see where on stats page this is used and what colour would work? If you can show me an example of the outcome you want.

Reply #4

Quote from: CrimeS – @Spuds I'm not quite sure what would you like me to do :) I can't see where on stats page this is used and what colour would work? If you can show me an example of the outcome you want.
I should have been more clear, its in the ?action=profile;area=statistic  used in the user profile statistics charts.  You can see it the cold blue color, a left over from "somewhere"  :P

Yup Yup, those are much better colors for this theme! Thank you! I'll place them on the site so we can see them in action. 

My only other thought was to use an image like attached but I'm not sure that it would scale down (and be legible) in that small a size.

Reply #5

I have resized it. Will try working on it. Not sure a pro, so can't guarantee

Reply #6

Ah I see it now. I'll play around with your image later on.

@Spuds maybe this will be a small help to you. I attach .PSD as well for some further changes.

Reply #7

Oh I just noticed the evolution of the topic. lol

emanuele feels Spuds is pushing some "last second" commit. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #8

Actually, maybe it's a good idea to split this topic? To leave rank images on their own? :)

Reply #9

Quote from: emanuele – Oh I just noticed the evolution of the topic. lol

emanuele feels Spuds is pushing some "last second" commit. :P
1.01 !

Quote from: CrimeS – Actually, maybe it's a good idea to split this topic? To leave rank images on their own? :)
Done!

Reply #11

@Spuds is the idea to add this to 1.0.1?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #12

I would think so, or at least to change what we have which is the wrong color (blue), so what we currently have really looks out of place.  Need to try these new ones (which I quite like) to see if they "work"

Reply #13

Maybe these images should be variant-specific?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.