Skip to main content
Topic: OpenImporter with SMF 2.1 ? (Read 6464 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: OpenImporter with SMF 2.1 ?

Reply #15

This is to SMF 2.1 * which is still in development. It is is not without reason pointed out, that such versions are not intended to be used in a live board. There are still many bugs and ongoing changes in this system, so that in my opinion can be no functioning Importer.

From SMF 2.0.11 of Importer works. At least in my Test Area.

Regards Stephan

Reply #16

So, I mirrored everything on localhost,granted max privileges for ElkArte on SMF, ran the importer and failed on error "Unknown column 'message_labels' in 'field list' Line 151 in ...\OpenImporter\Database.php

The SELECT query that failed says SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'message_labels' in 'field list'.

the forums themselves continue to run properly.

Hope this info helps in trying to move forward.

Reply #17

Quote from: Jorin – Hm, maybe update the home page? It leads to an then maybe old importer version.
It's still a development version, so it has problems, so better keep the other one that has problems, but of a different kind. xD
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #18

Quote from: Graph – Hope this info helps in trying to move forward.
Yep, it's some of the differences in the database schema from 2.0 and 2.1 causing this error.
Something to fix indeed.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.