Skip to main content
Topic: Weirdest Dream Last Night (Read 6612 times) previous topic - next topic

Weirdest Dream Last Night

I had a weird dream last night where me, my wife & daughter, my brother, TestMonkey, Ichbin, Sinan, Nao, and Arantor went on a fishing trip. Nao stole our smart phones and used it as collateral for gambling machines that he had placed in our hotel room. Then I ended up catching a wild Elk with my bare hands and rode it up and down the lake shoreline while everyone was fishing...

WTF was that about?

Re: Weirdest Dream Last Night

Reply #1

:o  8) ROFL!!

I liked fishing in my early youth. Dunno if I could still do it ever, though - it takes so long and laptops don't like fishing.

Sounds like Ant's 'Elk Obedience Training' screenies had impact. Funny that, you know, the deep reworking on this Elk's code sometimes feels quite that way: to take it as it was and mold it into how it should be like. But it's obeying, I tell ya.

PS: How did the Elk in your dream look like, lol? (hey, it's question of the week!! ;D)
The best moment for testing your PR is right after you merge it. Can't miss with that one.

Reply #2

emanuele wants the address of xarcell's pusher. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

Quote from: TestMonkey – PS: How did the Elk in your dream look like, lol? (hey, it's question of the week!! ;D)

I'm actually more interested in what I looked like. I doubt you guys have seen what I look like IRL.

Reply #4

Everyone's face is blurry, but I remember calling everyone by name when I was telling my wife who all was coming.