Skip to main content
Topic: Congrats on Elkarte forum software (Read 3009 times) previous topic - next topic

Congrats on Elkarte forum software

I've installed several forum scripts over the past years,  MyBB, phpBB, Vanilla, MyLittleForum and yes, even SMF,  and have for the first time in years, left my favorite standby (My_ _) for Elkarte.   I'm quite impressed with just about everything I see on Elkarte.  Has a classy and well built look to it, if that makes any sense.  Keep up the good work gents. 
Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:50:27 pm by SkyNet
There will be a seminar on "time travel" two weeks ago

Re: Congrats on Elkarte forum software

Reply #1

Welcome to Elkarte!

I also tried most of free forum scripts, I have to admit SMF is one of my favourite so it's impossible to not fall in love with elkarte ;)

When the importer will be complete I am thinking to switch my XF forum ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #2

Thanks and welcome to ElkArte :D

We are keeping up the development pace as best we can ... version 1.1 is getting to the early beta stage which is very exciting.  But until its done the 1.0.x branch gets its share of love as well.

Reply #3

Thanks for he kind words!

Yep, as Spuds said we are doing our best (I'm slacking a bit lately, but that just means less bugs so it should be a good thing :P) to keep a good development level, let's see how it goes! ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

Quote from: emanuele – (I'm slacking a bit lately, but that just means less bugs so it should be a good thing :P)

I'm kinda fond of your bugs, though...

Reply #5

LOL
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.