Skip to main content
Topic: More member title tags  (Read 6562 times) previous topic - next topic

More member title tags

Hello guys I don't know if this has been asked before but i tried to search on the forum and couldn't find it, or maybe I search keyword is wrong. What I want to know if is there a way we can add additional member title tags for each member? Lets say he is a newbie and he purchase a subscriber plan then it will show on his profile the tag of being a subscriber and a newbie as well. If he has a Registered member, a subscriber and a contributor can we add those? I guess those are badges or something? Or maybe a member group? i dont know where does it belong though please advice.

Thanks

Re: More member title tags

Reply #2

Yep! Thank you very much for pointing this out to me..  I really didnt see/find this one. going to install now and see how it works.

Reply #3

Seems like its not working at all.So once I have uploaded and install it there's nothing else to be done?

Reply #4

Okay got it working now..thanks again :)

Reply #5

admin > membergroups > settings
There should be a new block of checkboxes where you can pick the ones you want to show. That's all. :)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

Is there a way to show the primary user group (admin or global mod for example) and the counter based user group this member is in?

Reply #7

Quote from: Jorin – Is there a way to show the primary user group (admin or global mod for example) and the counter based user group this member is in?
Yeah that would be nice.

One more thing is how can i take out the icons and change it with my own tags?
I mean take the icons, and replace the icon and tag with a new tag like this
http://prnt.sc/em6h7y

So basically I should take out the icons and replace with my new tag created. Is there a way we can do that?

Reply #8

You can set the file name of the new icon in the settings of each member group.

Reply #9

Quote from: Jorin – You can set the file name of the new icon in the settings of each member group.
Yes but i need to take out the "title" itself as well. Since the tag have the color and name on it. So icons are not needed and the title word is not needed as well. I only the newly created tag I have.

Reply #10

There's an option for this as well. If I remember correctly it's in the actual template settings. But I only have a german localized board at hand and can't help any further.

Reply #11

Quote from: Jorin – Is there a way to show the primary user group (admin or global mod for example) and the counter based user group this member is in?
Isn't it the "Hide post group titles for grouped members" in the theme settings?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #12

Quote from: mmagss –
Yeah that would be nice.

So basically I should take out the icons and replace with my new tag created. Is there a way we can do that?
Sorry, I lost you a bit here.
Let me see if I got it right: you want to hide the icons and keep only the group name?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #13

Quote from: emanuele –
Isn't it the "Hide post group titles for grouped members" in the theme settings?

Sounds correct.

Reply #14

Quote from: emanuele –
Quote from: mmagss –
Yeah that would be nice.

Sorry, I lost you a bit here.
Let me see if I got it right: you want to hide the icons and keep only the group name?

No I want to hide the group name since I change the icons into my new tag images.

please check this http://mmagss.com/index.php?topic=30.msg80;topicseen#msg80

So I need to take out that "text" membergroup titles. I already did enable the "hide" in theme settings but its still showing the same.