Skip to main content
Topic: [ADDON] SimplePortal (Read 174514 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [ADDON] SimplePortal

Reply #150

Thanks for the report(s) ... I'll take a look at these soon and get another small update together.

Reply #151

I don't know if this applies to just me but my left side blocks come out scrambled on the mobile version of my site.

Reply #152

Thats two bugs really ... 1) it is supposed to disable the portal when its on mobile since 2) I have not worked out the media queries to format mobile or enable a show on mobile option for the blocks.

Reply #153

I noticed that the problem appeared when I changed my mobile browser settings to Desktop Mode.

Reply #154

when using a block there is "No Body" option in "Style Option". If I use that option the borders and any other css property should not be ignored? If I remember well in smf were ignored

==edit==
I think is a bug, I tried in SMF and all borders, margins, background, shadows were removed
Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 06:51:20 pm by radu81
sorry for my bad english

Reply #155

Updated the first post with a 0.0.3 pre release, it should address some of the items posted since the 0.0.2 release.  You need to uninstall and re-install as it adds a new hook to address the cutoff tag showing in posts.

Reply #156

Thank you for this release Spuds! I can confirm that cutoff tag is working fine and also the "No body" options and styles
sorry for my bad english

Reply #157

in the old SP for SMF I could set a topic as article, but I cannot find this option into SP for Elkarte. Is this a bug or it was removed for some reason? TY
sorry for my bad english

Reply #158

probably a bug ... where were / how were you able to do that?

Reply #159

I see the article are different, I can add php, html or bbc article in SP for Elkarte.

In Sp for SMF I can add topics as articles:

Reply #160

Looking at this a bit more, I believe what we have is correct since we are based on SP 2.4

One of the new features in 2.4 will be forum independent articles, where you have a separate way to add articles and comments vs the 2.3.x way of adding a new topic to a board and then marking that as an article. 

As such when you go to add an article it now expects you to enter one vs select a post.

I know all the specifics had not  been hashed out on the new system, but indeed this appears to be the proper direction.

Anyway feedback is welcome ;)

Reply #161

It's surely a more advanced system and in this way could be a good alternative to wp or any other blog software. I like it. I'm not in from of my pc now to make other tests but could be possible to list the articles from one category and make a list of available categories?
sorry for my bad english

Reply #162

Hi,

I installed  simple portal new forum (wedge to elkarte )  portal page blank
"""Integration Hooks Management""" enabled

I could not solve the problem
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 12:55:18 pm by gevv
sorry for my bad english

Reply #163

Just so I check the right things, where did you get the portal package ?  Just want to make sure I don't have some old link running around.

Since you are getting a blank page, I'd guess its a fatal error, you should have something in your server error log. 

Should not be to difficult for us to solve, SP-elk is running on multiple sites at this point.

Reply #164

Hi,
I downloaded the http://addons.elkarte.net

one line has an error code

Code: [Select]
[19-May-2015 23:29:23 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 5 in /xxx/public_html/elk/sources/subs/ScheduledTask.class.php on line 968
sorry for my bad english