Skip to main content
Topic: [ADDON] Google Member Map (Read 20796 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [ADDON] Google Member Map

Reply #45

LOL ... shows how long ago I wrote version 1.0!   Actually I'm not seeing that, is that possibly in your translation file?

Reply #46

Sorry, my mistake, my translation is very old and not fully translated
sorry for my bad english

Reply #47

Google Member Map V1.0.7 Release. This is a maintenance release intended to address a few issues as noted below:

• Fix for missing pin icons in the cluster infoWindow
  • Improve infoWindow code by using a single window object
  • Move a few events to standard event listeners
  • Expose the reset map icon
  • Make clear that both the map and places APIs' are required to be active
  • Ensure it installs and runs on Elk 1.1.9 and PHP 8.1
  • Update to latest jscolor script for color picker

To get the addon you can do one of two things:
  • You can download the file from the Addons site and then upload that file to your server
    • Admin > Packages > Upload > Select the zip file you just downloaded > Upload
  • Or Download it directly to your site
    • Admin > Packages > Download Package > click "Browse" by "ElkArte Third-party Add-ons Site", expand Feature > Google Member Map > [Download] (use the button)

Reply #48

Google Member Map V1.0.8 Release. This is a maintenance release intended to address a few issues and improve performance:

• Fix for cluster pin icon not following settings option. It always showed the standard cluster pin.
  • Fix for pin date updating when the user profile was changed, even when the pin was not moved/updated
  • Fix installation (as for an upgrade) where the addon settings were reset to default
  • Improve loading by using Google Maps async functions and then using it to initialize the map
  • Move JS from dynamic creation the source files to its own gmm.js file (seed with template vars)
  • Remove one hook as it was not needed.