Skip to main content
Topic: Largest ElkArte boards? (Read 20239 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Largest ElkArte boards?

Reply #15

If you feel it's something that may be of general interest feel free to propose them. ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #16

Most all of them are. I'm currently running through the codebase to see what you've already done and what remains. Made a minor pull request for one of them as you've seen. Will need to make myself a proper development environment to do much more.

Reply #17

Quote from: Vekseid – I've been thinking about/planning on moving my major forums (Elliquiy and Blue Moon Roleplaying) to Elkarte.
Yo have great stats there : 11,474,581 Posts in 184,366 Topics by 34,021 Members

Congrats!
sorry for my bad english

Reply #18

Quote from: cosanostra – Sorry if this is in the wrong area. I was browsing boards run on ElkArte the other day and came across this fairly big forum: http://www.foreforum.com/index.php?action=forum
what happened to this forum? it looks like there is no stylesheet
sorry for my bad english

Reply #19

Looks good here... :o
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #20

this is how I see it

Reply #21

Looks fine to me as well .. .did you try an f5 or ctrl f5 to clear your cache for the site?

Reply #22

I see it in the same way as radu, it's not his end.
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Reply #23

Well from the picture I'd say the style sheet is not loading for you ... looks like it uses a cdn for that so perhaps that is borked or your simply blocked for some reason.

Reply #24

I also noticed they used a cdn, from tablet is OK, but with chrome there is no way to see it. I also tried ctrl F5, disabled adblock, but nothing.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #25

What radu said ^^

Reply #26

Using a proxy on one vs the other ?

Reply #27

no proxy
sorry for my bad english

Reply #28

Interesting ... comes up fine in chrome for me, so has to be something else, but I had no idea.  What happens when you try to follow the stylesheet link?

Reply #29

Quote from: Spuds – Interesting ... comes up fine in chrome for me, so has to be something else, but I had no idea.  What happens when you try to follow the stylesheet link?
Lots of bad gateways (502) in the console for their cache. And quite a few other errors as well.
No proxies.