Skip to main content
Topic: [Theme] FaceIt (Read 11579 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Theme] FaceIt

Reply #15

Finally releasing this theme. Can someone add it to the theme site? Thanks.

Reply #17

Thanks. PR submitted. Hopefully, I did it right. :)

Reply #18

Thank you for the theme submission :D Its all merged .. only had to rename the base file name.

Reply #19

I haven't gone through with this theme after various ElkArte versions. I think somewhere since 1.0.2. If you want the same home button in the linktree as in the current ElkArte version, simply copy the linktree code in ElkArte default index.template.php and replace the one in FaceIt index.template.php.

Reply #20

Just noting that the zip that is currently on the theme site is zipped one level too far down. IOW, the theme folder was zipped instead of the theme folder contents. ;)
Master of Expletives: Now with improved family f@&king friendliness! :D

Sources code: making easy front end changes difficult since 1873. :P

Reply #21

Thanks. I haven't review it for quite some times but I will try to see about that soon.

Reply #22

I really like the 3D effect of the active buttons, the text with the shadow! Can you give me a CSS example for it? Could give it a try with my theme, if you allow it. O:-)

Reply #23

Quote from: Jorin – I really like the 3D effect of the active buttons, the text with the shadow! Can you give me a CSS example for it? Could give it a try with my theme, if you allow it. O:-)

I think I forgot almost everything about it. I guess you just have to install it and check its related css. Feel free to do whatever you want with it.

Edited: Inspecting it just now, I think the color is simple white #fff; and the link is text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; is making the word look like a 3D plus bolder word and darker background for the active button.

Reply #24

Thank you!

Reply #25

You can also use something like 1px 1px 0 #*** if you want a sharper shadow effect on text. The zero is just blur radius.

Tends to look best on heavier text, unless the shadow isn't a lot different to the background.
Master of Expletives: Now with improved family f@&king friendliness! :D

Sources code: making easy front end changes difficult since 1873. :P

Reply #26

I will try to upgrade this theme for 1.1 soon.

Reply #27

The work is in progress, viewable at https://sahabat.ahrasis.com.

Basically done in custom_face11.css created using the latest cnve addon, then via default theme copy, and followed by modifying it accordingly.

The index.template.php is slightly modified but the main css changes are all viewable at https://sahabat.ahrasis.com/themes/face11/css/_face11/custom_face11.css.

Hopefully I could finish before 2018.