Skip to main content
Topic: [ADDON] Fancybox  (Read 28326 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [ADDON] Fancybox

Reply #75

Can no one explain to me how I can add the three missing options in the settings afterwards? Maybe by copying certain parts from code pages of an older version and pasting them on the relevant pages of the current version? Would that work? If so, what exactly would I have to copy?
I still have the zip file of 1.06 here or I would have to download 1.07 for this from somewhere.
ElkArte version: 1.1.8 / Theme: BeSocial / PHP 8.0

Reply #76

Sorry, I missed this post.

The problem is that the latest versions of the addon 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 use the latest V3 Fancybox library, and its this new FB library that no longer supported all the options of the previous V2 library.

V1.0.6 https://github.com/Spuds/Elk_FancyBox/releases/tag/v1.0.6 was the last version with the V2 library.  I don't know (remember) what issues that had with Elk 1.1 and/or PHP 8.1.  You could give it a spin, it may work.

Reply #77

Minor bump to V1.0.9 that is only needed when Elk 1.1.10 is released.

- Fix issue when running this with ElkArte V1.1.10 where, due to new "true" deferred script action, it was not properly turning off the built in ElkArte Lightbox action.
- Improve gallery support when gallery images are used in signatures.  Will need gallery version 1.2.2