Skip to main content
Topic: [Theme] Borderworld (Read 14829 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Theme] Borderworld

Reply #30

Been a while since I looked at this one.  Let me take a look tomorrow and let you know whats best there.   I can't remember if I update the first post with the latest, probably did but can't remember for sure  :-[

Reply #31

Quote from: TomW – I have downloaded this theme and find no problems with login/register, or Search.  It appears to be working great !
Be sure you have the latest, I think what was in this thread is it, but to be sure get this one: https://github.com/Spuds/Elk_Theme_BorderWorld/releases/download/1.0.0/borderworld.zip
Quote from: TomW – I would like to change the background and the menu colors from blues to yellows. 
This theme should install a new directory in your /themes directory as /themes/Borderworld  Those are the files you will need to edit to change the colors, etc,i ndex_besocial.css has no effect on this theme.

Currently there is only one variant _redblue most of the colors should be in those css files.  The background pattern is in images _redblue directory, there are some additional patterns in there if you wanted to experiment.

So for example in /themes/Borderworld /css/_redblue you will find the index_redblue.css file, if you want to change the background
Code: [Select]
html {
background: #55728B;
background: url(../../images/_redblue/geo6.png) repeat scroll 0 0 #55728B;
}
the color is the hex 55728B, which is that wedge wood blue, change that to a yellow color instead.  You can also try some of the other geo# patterns in the images dir, I left a few for experimentation.

You can also create your own variant file, by copying them to a _yellowred (or whatever you like), so you would then have a  /themes/Borderworld /css/_yellowred directory.  You can then make that available by adding that to the /themes/Borderworld/index.template.php file to the 'theme_variants' line.   This keeps the current intact and lets you experiment.
Quote from: TomW – Also would like to remove the title in the header and only have the logo.  Would I make the change in the index_besocial.css file ?
If you don't want the title, don't add on in the themes options (Site slogan) for this theme.  Those settings are under admin->configuration->theme management->theme settings from that page, select the Borderworld settings.  That should just leave the logo.

Reply #32

And updated for 1.1, see the first post.