Skip to main content
Topic: Is there anything in ElkArta that can show all your written messages on one page (Read 971 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there anything in ElkArta that can show all your written messages on one page

Is there anything in ElkArta that can show all your written messages on one page so one can go back in history and find things. If I know someone replied to me with some information which I wanna find again, I might be able to find it if I can look through my own replies here and there. And from there go to the Topic.

Anything of that nature around?

Dearly regards
- Darkijah

Re: Is there anything in ElkArta that can show all your written messages on one page

Reply #1

click on your profile -> Show Posts
you may choose to see posts, topics and attachments
sorry for my bad english

Re: Is there anything in ElkArta that can show all your written messages on one page

Reply #2

Quote from: radu81 – click on your profile -> Show Posts
you may choose to see posts, topics and attachments

Recent Posts  ??? Or is there something else, at least that shows some activity :)

Reply #3

Recent posts displays the recent posts from all members, if you want to see all your content (posts, topics, attachments, drafts, stats...) you need to go to your profile. Also when you are inside of your profile have a look at the tab "Recent activity", is this what you want?
sorry for my bad english