Skip to main content
Topic: Two Boards (Read 8128 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Two Boards

Reply #16

Another thing that may become handy is a "showcase" board, there is a topic (I pinned it for the moment) but it may be limited.
At the moment there are 3 categories, they may become 4 adding "Project Support" with "Support", "International Support" , "General Discussion" and maybe "Announcements" and the "General" with the "Showcase"?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #17

Quote from: emanuele – At the moment there are 3 categories, they may become 4 adding "Project Support" with "Support", "International Support" , "General Discussion" and maybe "Announcements" and the "General" with the "Showcase"?

+1  ;D

Reply #18

Let's see this evening if I can come up with something. ;)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #19

Maybe rename General Discussion to something else because that board is for the feedback of the software and like even though I have been on that board and seen the elkarte release topics a million times, I always get confused on where to find it but general discussion sounds like talk about anything lol.

Reply #20

Looks better now?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #21

Much better! :)

Reply #22

Well Done. :)

Reply #24

I seem to remember someone asked for a "addons requests" board. Now it's there. I don't remember the discussion it was requested, so I'm posting it here. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #25

Thanks, I forgot to do that after I brought it up  :o

Reply #26

Slacker!! :P
It was you? I thought it was ahrasis lol
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.