Skip to main content
Topic: custom themes (Read 3619 times) previous topic - next topic

custom themes

Is the custom themes board the right place to show his own ElkArte board? Sure I tuned the default theme, but it still is the default theme. ;)  So I am not sure if this board is the right place to show my ElkArte, my community.

Re: custom themes

Reply #1

Arg I lost that one.

Dunno either. Honestly I don't have any problem with themes that "just" have different colors.
The board in my mind was intended for theme packages, but if you like to have any kind of showcase, let's use a tag and to me it's fine! ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

I think that the custom themes should be split into more sub-boards that to organise ready-to-download themes and other custom stuff.

Reply #3

I am not sure if I should show my ElkArte - maybe it's not good enough.  :-[  Or  too old fashioned.

The design is also not finished yet...

I have "painted" everything in blue and old lace - nearly the same colors as we had always. Our members like to have it this way. It's not really to my taste.  ;)

But it was a lot of work "only" to change the colors. Maybe someone would be interested to use the CSS? I don't know.

I show you one screenshot here.
Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:26:02 am by Ruth

Reply #4

I like this one a lot very elegant looking.

Reply #5

Quote from: Jorin – Is the custom themes board the right place to show his own ElkArte board? Sure I tuned the default theme, but it still is the default theme. ;)  So I am not sure if this board is the right place to show my ElkArte, my community.
BTW, @Jorin any time you want to showcase a website, the Generic discussion board is there! ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

Just playing with a dark variant ... and the usual caveat I'm not a themer !

Reply #7

Liking the Dark look @Spuds