Skip to main content
Topic: Spuds PC (Read 536 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Spuds PC

Reply #1

boil-em, mash-em, stick them in a stew !

That pretty much looks like my home monitor:potato::fries:

Reply #2

can't believe I watched this video, anyway that mini PC is very powerful for those dimensions.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #3

I know!  Seems like their cheese slipped off their tater chip to come up with that. 

Reply #4

:cheesy:

It's perfect for tropical fishes acquarium  owners, you could use the patato-pc and at the same time warm up a  the fishes's water...

Reply #5

Quote from: radu81 – can't believe I watched this video, anyway that mini PC is very powerful for those dimensions.
Indeed to both.:joy:
And despite the size they are not exactly cheap!  :zipper_mouth:
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

Quote from: Spuds – boil-em, mash-em, stick them in a stew !

That pretty much looks like my home monitor:potato::fries:

My apple PC monitor has worms :worm: (literally, I turned it, and an IBM PC Jr. into planters on the back deck)

// Deep inside every dilemma lies a solution that involves explosives //

Reply #7

Probably the best use of an IBM PCjr. that I've ever heard of:clap:

Reply #9

Quote from: Burke Knight –
Quote from: Steeley – My apple PC monitor has worms :worm:  (literally, I turned it, and an IBM PC Jr. into planters on the back deck)
You need to take a pic and post it, so can see the "after" version....

Alas, the wife and I came to a compromise about 10 years ago and my part of the deal was to get rid of them. I didn't object too much since nobody new "got it" any more (early on, they either, like you  and spuds, appreciated it right off the bat, or they had no idea what they were /millennials, etc../ and hence no words could convey - "if ya gotta explain, it ain't as funny.." ), plus she had a point - they were getting really scuzzy.  (No children, that's not a SCSI typo, although it could be a pun, I guess, they could never be SCSI..),
I'll have to call my buddy Marc and see if he still has the pictures he took of them about 30 years ago. If he does, I'll post 'em
Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:29:49 pm by Steeley

// Deep inside every dilemma lies a solution that involves explosives //