Skip to main content
Topic: Theme Options Page in ACP (Read 8668 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Theme Options Page in ACP

Reply #15

The issue I am facing is that ng-picky.css and .js is not coming to action even though they are included in index.template.php and Admin.template.php

Reply #16

If anybody want to check, here is the work so far.

PS : Install as theme.
Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:05:24 pm by Wizard

Reply #17

This is how it should have come

and what we have due to lack of js and css being called is

Reply #19

Could it be an Angular problem ? Loaded but not called.

Reply #20

So far..

Reply #21

It is an angular issue. Working on it.

Reply #22

It was permission issue on XAMPP. Solved CSS calling issue, I guess

Reply #23

Fixed the colour palette. Was angularjs controller naming issue. 

Reply #24

Colour picker is crashing. What to do ?

Reply #25

Use the edit-function?

Sorry, can't withstand.  :-[

To be honest I find your way to ask for support kind of irritating. So much posts with so less information for others in such a short time, plus using the mentions system to bother two users directly, is something I would try to avoid if I want to be helped with a problem of mine.

Better try to solve your problems on your own first, and when you really don't know how to make progress any more, then ask for help one step at a time. Please use the edit function to edit your previous posts if you have new informations. But please stop writing so much posts in such a short time! It leads to threads nobody wants to read anymore because they are so chaotic and with no useful information.

Reply #26

Quote from: Wizard – Colour picker is crashing. What to do ?
Depends what you mean with "crashing".
Just by that I'd say it's a js issue somewhere, but more than that it's very difficult. Are you sure you used all the correct names and stuff for angular? (From time to time it's tricky because a typo in the html can lead to an undetected error in javascript...)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #27

Quote from: Jorin –
Quote from: Wizard – What to do ?

Use the edit-function?

Sorry, can't withstand.  :-[

To be honest I find your way to ask for support kind of irritating. So much posts with so less information for others in such a short time, plus using the mentions system to bother two users directly, is something I would try to avoid if I want to be helped with a problem of mine.

Better try to solve your problems on your own first, and when you really don't know how to make progress any more, then ask for help one step at a time. Please use the edit function to edit your previous posts if you have new informations. But please stop writing so much posts in such a short time! It leads to threads nobody wants to read anymore because they are so chaotic and with no useful information.

What for ? Let me guess

1. Personal gain

2. Not sharing experience, bottle necks with other users who may copy and compete with my themes / framework

3. Making money ( never been my first choice in life. I am a lecturer by profession. I earn enough to make a decent living )

4. Take support for free and sell closed sourced, proprietary licensed software

Yes, I see a lot of reasons.

Quoteplus using the mentions system to bother two users directly,

Worry for yourselves. Posting on ElkArte forum does not compel the great Jorin to read anything. I didn't slept 2 nights to make an open source theme which I never compelled anyone to test or use. You jump into the thread and say " I won't use your theme ".

I ask fast, because I solve old problems fast myself. 

Reply #28

Quote from: Wizard – What for ? Let me guess

1. Personal gain

2. Not sharing experience, bottle necks with other users who may copy and compete with my themes / framework

3. Making money ( never been my first choice in life. I am a lecturer by profession. I earn enough to make a decent living )

4. Take support for free and sell closed sourced, proprietary licensed software

Yes, I see a lot of reasons.

Hm, I don't understand what these four points have to do with my little hint. You may not know but I owned a support forum for eight years. I think I know a a thing or two about how to work together in a support board and how informative posts should be. But I am not here to lecture you in any way. Sorry if this is what you felt.

Quote from: Wizard – Posting on ElkArte forum does not compel the great Jorin to read anything. I didn't slept 2 nights to make an open source theme which I never compelled anyone to test or use. You jump into the thread and say " I won't use your theme ".

I ask fast, because I solve old problems fast myself. 

Jorin the Great! Wow, thanks!  :D

Edit: Oh, no need to discuss this any more from my side, it's too off topic. I'll keep quiet from now on on this matter.  :-X

Reply #29

I guess I was making mistake on app.js

Code: [Select]

var myApp = angular.module('myApp',[ngPicky]);

myApp.controller('ngPicky', ['$scope', function($scope) {
     // defaults
      $scope.hue = 0;
      $scope.color = Color.create(255, 255, 255);

$scope.selectColor = function(color) {
        $scope.color = color;

$scope.pick({