Skip to main content
Topic: Android Nougat (Read 5113 times) previous topic - next topic

Android Nougat

AndroidN has a name now  ;)

nougat.png

Re: Android Nougat

Reply #1

they make it sound like community did choose that name, when voting was only for fun :)

anyway I'm curious how long will it take to get it on my devices :D

Reply #2

Quote from: phantom – they make it sound like community did choose that name, when voting was only for fun :)

anyway I'm curious how long will it take to get it on my devices :D

I will never get Marshmallow :laughing:

Reply #3

my phone was released with MM so.. at least two big updates should be done up to Android O :)
and I'm sure that devs at xda will bring new Android to my other device Galaxy S3 :D Samsung stopped with Android JB and on xda someone released Android MM :)

Reply #4

Note 3 with Lollipop, still.

Reply #5

at work we have Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 and it today wanted to download Marshmallow, but I cant allow for it because it will mess up with our car diagnostic app :| So still KitKat :)

Reply #6

Still using Lollipop now with Meizu m2 note.
192.MY.ID: Forum ISP Indonesia.

Reply #7

Is that by choice or is it just not allowed on your device.  I got the MM update notice a couple of days ago but have not done anything  about that just yet.

Reply #8

What is MM update ?

Reply #9

Its me being to lazy to type MarshMallow  .... and now you made me do it anyway :P

Reply #10

lol, it didn't come to my mind :P

Reply #11

Got a Nexus device for the last two and a half years and the quick updates were great. But now I have a Huawei running MM - hope it will get Nougat as long as I have it.  ;)

Reply #12

I always had Nexus devices, so updates were not a problem for me. My nexus 5x is running Android 6
Too bad I don't have the time to play with custom ROMs like I did in the past. It is my first nexus stock 
sorry for my bad english

Reply #13

Quotenow I have a Huawei
How is it? I'm planning on getting one...
LiveGallery - Simple gallery addon for ElkArte

Reply #14

I bought a Huawei P9 lite for my mom and I used  it for a couple of days, I spent 225€, good materials, good battery, and very fast. Difficult to find something better for that price
sorry for my bad english