Skip to main content
Topic: themes addons tools links wrong (Read 1228 times) previous topic - next topic

themes addons tools links wrong

The https://elkarte.github.io/themes/ pages has incorrect links posted at the lower left "links" box
and on the main page down too!
Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 11:35:01 am by Avarteas

Re: themes addons tools links wrong

Reply #1

and also these 2 links in home:
sorry for my bad english

Reply #2

Thanks, both should be fixed now.

Reply #3

Thanks

Another unrelated issue: there should be a link back to the main page in the community forum.

add: post preview doesn't work with me. (says empty body but I wrote some text!)
Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 02:49:53 pm by Avarteas

Reply #4

I've not updated the site to add back the home button, to many other pressing issues with the early beta where my time is better spent.

I'll look into the post preview ... was this from the main post page or from hitting preview from the quick reply area?

Reply #5

Quote from: Spuds – I've not updated the site to add back the home button, to many other pressing issues with the early beta where my time is better spent.

I'll look into the post preview ... was this from the main post page or from hitting preview from the quick reply area?
Quote from: Spuds – I've not updated the site to add back the home button, to many other pressing issues with the early beta where my time is better spent.

I was the main editor not the quick one and it seem to be solved now :)

Reply #6

There are a few JavaScript exceptions being thrown, some have been fixed some still in process.   Anyway those are interfering with some other JS functions, so I'm hoping to get the remaining cleared up soon.   Some are pretty annoying since they are Fx only issues, which is making the fixes more time consuming then I would like.