Skip to main content
Topic: Hey mad house (Read 4431 times) previous topic - next topic

Hey mad house

Hi everyone,

Just dropping by, thought of saying hi to everyone. RL, is way too busy these days, as I'm moving to another organisation so been stuck with KT, projects completion and hell lot of things in office. I'm trying my best to join new office asap and join elkarte again asap.

Happy codinzz

Re: Hey mad house

Reply #1

Good to hear from you ...  sounds like you are Busy Busy Busy !! ...

The next version of Elkarte is in the Development Branch on GitHub, so when you get some free time and want to break some things, thats the branch to use :D  Plus it should already be broken :P

The master branch gets mostly little patches and fixes these days, trying to stomp out all those pesky bugs!  Those get merged back in to the development.

Reply #2

Hey Joker!
You should just quit your job and work full time on ElkArte! :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

Does that mean you're offering Joker a competitive salary emanuele?

Reply #4

Quote from: Spuds – Good to hear from you ...  sounds like you are Busy Busy Busy !! ...

The next version of Elkarte is in the Development Branch on GitHub, so when you get some free time and want to break some things, thats the branch to use :D  Plus it should already be broken :P

The master branch gets mostly little patches and fixes these days, trying to stomp out all those pesky bugs!  Those get merged back in to the development.
Lol, I'm dying to break some code and scripts. Its just that I've alot of things to sort out before joining new company and this is the best time.

Quote from: emanuele – Hey Joker!
You should just quit your job and work full time on ElkArte! :P
 Jokerzz want cookies in that case

Quote from: scripple – Does that mean you're offering Joker a competitive salary emanuele?
You mean a Batmobile and 1million$ added to my account per day ;D

Reply #5

I can send you cookies, but not 1M$ a day. lol
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #7

Or maybe he can send one of his many catwomen your way  O:-)

Reply #8

Sup joker!!!
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself on fire!