Skip to main content
Topic: daydream! free elkarte theme (Read 2394 times) previous topic - next topic

daydream! free elkarte theme

Hello, I would like to invite people using elkarte or smf to sign up to our newsletter! Everyone that has signed up will receive a pack of our templates around 7 days before the official launch (one theme for smf, elkarte and html). Because we're elkarte fans,  we can say that EAflat is one of them (yup, that's a premium theme) :)

Since I mentioned official launch, I should clarify things a little bit. So, as you know I own studiocrimes.com and elkartestudio.com. Together with a small team we decided to unify our services and join all these websites into one brand/name. We came up with daydream and that's where all our future free and premium themes will be available. We have few new ideas for the future such as (young creatives and more!), the development process is quite long, so we had to slow down with themes.

You can sign up to our newsletter under daydream.work. No spam, no pointless emails!

Re: daydream! free elkarte theme

Reply #1

Congratulations on the new endeavor, I wish you luck and look forward to what you come up with  ;D

I'm all signed up as well !

Reply #2

Congrats :happy:

Reply #3

Congrats!
Interesting idea! :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

I also signed up, congrats for the idea and good luck with your themes  ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #5

Wow, we're very happy with the response from Elkarte community!

Reply #6

Nice. I will send some thought via message...