Skip to main content
Topic: Wedge Import (Read 2688 times) previous topic - next topic

Wedge Import

Hi,

I just imported a wedge forum to a new elk one, and after deleting some fields from the importer I was able to "successfully" import the forum, however now some of the topics are unable to open ok (there doesn't seem to be a theme, a couple are able to display ok, most are not).

Example:

Quote from: Random GuyNot putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your Girlfriend, so she'll be more desirable to her next Boyfriend

Re: Wedge Import

Reply #1

I also can't post a new topic, it just gives me a blank screen :(
Quote from: Random GuyNot putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your Girlfriend, so she'll be more desirable to her next Boyfriend

Reply #2

Looks like that is ElkArte 1.1 (alpha-ish), did you try it with ElkArte 1.0.7 (latest stable) ?

Reply #3

hmmm, i'll test and report back

Reply #4

Wow.. Ok, thanks.

I don't know how I managed to download the alpha and not realise it... Sorry about that :(

/fail