Skip to main content
Topic: 1.1b4 acp blank page (Read 1585 times) previous topic - next topic

1.1b4 acp blank page

Most of it seems to be operational.  The issue arises in Configuration > Layout.  It's just a blank white page.  I've set owner/permissions recursively through the sources folder, along with increasing php memory limit.  to no avail.  Anyone have ideas?  Thanks!!  8)

On a side note, I used attachment resize addon in 1.0.9.  It installed and appears to operate fine in 1.1b4.  Is there a way to display the full size image as it was in 1.0.9?  Are they supposed to display full size when clicked?  If so that isn't working.

Ohh...there's another broken item.  Inline attachments do not display either.  O:-)

Re: 1.1b4 acp blank page

Reply #1

Same as here http://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?topic=3762.msg26775#msg26775

I feel like the best action is to 1) commit an empty file to distribute along with 1.1 and 2) try to delete the file while running upgrade... :-\
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Perfect! Thanks! 

Ideas to fix the attachment display size and ILA?   :D

Reply #3

So, 1.1b4 is already out? I didn't see any announcement though.

Reply #4

no, it's the latest dev snapshot :)

Reply #5

Honestly, the beta versioning is more like "okay, this is what we have done so far" rather than the more commonly intended beta "this is kind of stable, feel free to use it".
Any version you download from github at the moment is basically a beta, the versioning is just to give the idea of moving forward to those that do not follow the development. We could really set up a bot that releases every week and it would mostly be the same (just much more frequent :P)... and we should actually do it IMHO.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

That is generally understood and you don't have to package a release for it too. The only thing is, if that is not discussed or announced, one may have an oversight to what beta version that is currently reached because powered by Elk version is very small indeed. Personally, I didn't follow the development in the github that much, so it is good to know any version level is reached though it is just another beta and just for testing.