Skip to main content
Topic: ezGallery 6.0 (Read 19318 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ezGallery 5.6

Reply #30

Did you install the recent version from here? As it might not of removed the new file so you have that still there.

Listing the files in your sources/controller directory would show that.

Reply #31

I didn't install the last version posted today. I went back and delete al the file through elkarte. So, I think the "new" version wasn't there after I upload the version from this thread.
And what do you mean with the list of the files?
Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:37:02 pm by Mattmax

Reply #32

Hmm had one more change

If anyone has a linux forum please test. Issue was case sensitive filenames i believe.

Reply #33

hello, I installed everthing new and no it's working with the version 5.6.2,  that you posted days ago.

Reply #34

Great awesome!

Reply #35

Little workaround for me...

Download last posted zip file. Renaming "Gallery.controller.php" to "gallery.controller.php" in that file. Upload and installation works now, but adding categories not. Renaming the "gallery.controller.php" on the server back to "Gallery.controller.php"! Now it works.
▬|████|▬ This is a Nudelholz! Take it und hau it on the Kopp of a bekloppt Person .... to give you a better Gefühl than vorher.

ElkArte 1.1.x & TP on Apache2.4.48, PHP 8.0.8 FPM

Reply #36

Hmmm have to see what went wrong.

Reply #37

I see try to grab the latest one from the Elkarte site or my website. Attached the latest one here

Reply #38

is it still the same version, than in Reply #32
Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 09:13:12 am by Mattmax

Reply #39

Same version but I think fix added

Re: ezGallery 6.0

Reply #40

Update:
Fixed the gallery  bug with gallery action on linux servers going to the main page instead of gallery. Been bugging me for a while. It was strange it worked on windows server.

Reply #42

Yeah, it wasn't that though. I had
Code: [Select]
function ezgallery_integrate_actions2(&$actions)
{
$actions['gallery'] = array('Gallery_Controller','gallery.controller.php');
}
Which worked on the windows server Changed to
function ezgallery_integrate_actions2(&$actionArray, &$adminAction)
{

$actionArray = array_merge(
            array (
                'gallery'     => array('gallery.controller.php', 'Gallery_Controller', 'action_index')
            ),
            $actionArray
        );

}

For some reason I forget why I changed the code in 1.1.x used to use for 1.0.x I forget why I changed now.
function ezgallery_integrate_actions(&$actions)
{
$actions['gallery'] = array('gallery.controller.php', 'Gallery_Controller', 'action_index');
}

Reply #43

Looking at the SiteDispatcher and Autoloader classes I think it is that. The new way you’ve done it causes an include in the SiteDispatcher, the old way relied on the Autoloader which would of failed on Linux as it looked for Gallery.controller.php

Reply #44

Makes sense. I forgot why I changed it at some point I think ran into someone saying it didn't work then changed then left it as is since it worked on windows.