Skip to main content
Topic: Why not use SimplePortal? (Read 8556 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Why not use SimplePortal?

Reply #15

Yes I would like to see SimplePortal or PortaMX be used for a portal or be included in the Elkarte package , surely only PortaMX if Feline would port her old version over to here...which she probably has no time to do as she works on her own forum right now...
The problem with SimplePortal is , that it still has a few bugs with Elkarte 1.1.1...

Reply #16

I'll be going for my pilgrimage soon. I hope I can see to this after I am back. I also want to use it for 1.1 and I will extend it to support Multi Tenancy Addon as well.

Reply #17

Well, this topic was to use SP on this very site, not to have SP packaged in Elk, for that there is another one ( https://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?topic=2572.0 ).
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #18

@hartiberlin‍ take into consideration that elkarte 1.1.1 was released about a month ago, Spuds already updated most of his addons to work with elkarte 1.1.1, we need to be a little patient, I'm sure he will also fix the bugs into SP. In the meantime if you find any bug related to SP report it in the dedicated topic.
as for Portamx I doubt that the author will release a version for elkarte
sorry for my bad english

Reply #19

Quote from: radu81 – as for Portamx I doubt that the author will release a version for elkarte
Well .. thats true .. also we dont make a Portal for SMF 2.1
The new Portal version is exclusive for our Forum version  ;D and it's not a mod .. it's integrated in the Forum
Many are stubborn in relation to the path, a few in relation to the target.
Visit our new Forum Project on https://www.portamx.com

Reply #20

I revisited SimplePortal yesterday and I am sure there not gonna be much fixes needed.