Skip to main content
Topic: My replies to Board-topics are not showing, yet that are listed in admin  (Read 1933 times) previous topic - next topic

My replies to Board-topics are not showing, yet that are listed in admin

Hi,
 I have another problem with the Elkarte forums. However, this might just be my lack of knowing settings.
The problem is when I create a BOARD & TOPIC, and if a reply is made to the original post. It does not show as visible. Yet if you go into ADMIN > VIEW MEMBERS > SHOW POSTS. There they are all the reply that is not showing in the normal non-admin settings. I will post this in Elkarte support forum, not sure if you know whats going on.

I have two screen recordings and one screenshot. Showing what I have just stated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7pf556kk4jem84c/REPLY.COMMENTS.MISSING.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7pf556kk4jem84c/REPLY.COMMENTS.MISSING.mp4?dl=0

If you know much about this product and can help

Thanks  :(  :(  :(

Re: My replies to Board-topics are not showing, yet that are listed in admin

Reply #1

Since you are using a template that is not compatible with Elkarte 1.1.4 I suggest to switch to default style just to check if the posts are visible. If they are visible with the default template than it's a template problem, otherwise you need to check the permissions.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #3

I asked my hosting company same question , say responded by saying " Thank you for your update.

We would like to inform you that we have thoroughly reviewed the experienced issue and it is related to the functionality of your application and we would recommend contacting the script vendor for more information.

Once they have provided you with more information regarding the issue and it is a modification which should be performed on the server side feel free to share it with us and we will be glad to review it.

"

Please, do not hesitate to update us if we can be of any further assistance.

Reply #4

I can not even see themes that read 1.1.4 ?

Reply #6

Version 1.1 which you mentioned in the video is the version of the template, not Elkarte version.

Since I have a test forum I installed this style on elkarte 1.1.4. With php 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2 I get the same error as you in the avatar box. With PHP 5.6 I get a different error but I don't see topic content.

@nous‍ made some edits to the Silence theme to be used on Elkarte 1.1.x, you can find his website link in his profile, but the edited files were not published here.

At this point you need to switch to default style or use the style mentioned by Emanuele.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #7

FaceIt theme can also be used for 1.1 but you will need to change its css to 1.1 css as per the last post reference. I'll pack the 1.1 version later.

Reply #8

Please do use the default theme as of now. Themes will be updated soon by the authors