Skip to main content
Topic: Can we haz likes notifications? (Read 6665 times) previous topic - next topic

Can we haz likes notifications?

Somewhere in the UI would be nice (not as the popup PM though).
No idea where or how at the moment...
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Can we haz likes notifications?

Reply #1

no idea where but +1 for likes notifications  ;D
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #2

I'd like to be able to get a list of them as well, I'll make a PR ... oh wait  :P :P

Do you mean a static notification like 4 likes since you last logged on or a dynamic one where while you are logged on you get a notice about a post of yours was just liked? 

Either will need a tweak to the db, I don't think I have the time of the like logged, but thats easy for Eman to add :D

I liked your post to show my +1

Reply #3

Quote from: Spuds – Do you mean a static notification like 4 likes since you last logged on
That was my initial idea, because I don't pay much attention to the likes, so I don't notice it people like my topics/posts in order to say they agree (like in this very board :P) though...

Quote from: Spuds – or a dynamic one where while you are logged on you get a notice about a post of yours was just liked?  
That looks interesting too! O:-)

Quote from: Spuds – Either will need a tweak to the db, I don't think I have the time of the like logged, but thats easy for Eman to add :D
Do you trust me moving things around in the db? :P
I'm now moving around some functions, I'll see later what I can do. 8) (Unless someone else wants to have the fun!)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.