Skip to main content
Topic: [ADDON] PDF Print (Read 3277 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [ADDON] PDF Print

Reply #15
Okay, it's not a browser problem, I have the error with both IE and Chrome. Phew! But maybe it's a problem with the image resize addon, which I installed at the same time? Sadly I don't know if the problem appeared before or after the image resize addon installation.

It is PHP 5.6.29-nmm1 and Imagick 3.4.1. And GD seems to be there too, bundled (2.1.0 compatible).

Reply #16
Was finally able to duplicate the issue ... now on to fix it !
Squish squish. squish, squish, squish.
Find a bug,
Make a wish.

Reply #17
New version to test .. uninstall / delete the old and upload / install this one.

This also changes the button to say PDF, so whatever edit you made to do that should no longer be needed.
Find a bug,
Make a wish.

Reply #18
Thank you, I will try it tomorrow.

Reply #20
Updated package to support ElkArte 1.1
Find a bug,
Make a wish.

Reply #21
When clicking as a guest:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function fatal_lang_error() in /www/htdocs/xyz/hp_elkarte/sources/controllers/PDF.controller.php on line 55

Reply #22
Yup ... thats what we call a bug :D

I'll fix that shortly, but I'm also going to "hide" the PDF button for guests since its not supposed to work for them anyway.
Find a bug,
Make a wish.

Reply #23
I updated the package, it should now be available on the addon site.
Find a bug,
Make a wish.

Reply #24
Okay, but the button "print" (not PDF!) as a guest is still there. It seems this is the old function? I can't disable "print for guests" because there is no such setting in the groups permissions for guests.

Reply #25
Yeah I noted that the print button was still there (that has nothing to do with the addon).   I think to remove that you have to disable the print topic feature which I think is under the topic settings in the ACP.
Find a bug,
Make a wish.

Reply #26
If I do that, your PDF button is gone too.  :D

Reply #27
Yes ... I think the option is simply on or off and its not a permission based feature, kind of strange really.
Find a bug,
Make a wish.