Skip to main content
Topic: Attachments not showing in preview (Read 1642 times) previous topic - next topic

Attachments not showing in preview

Hi,

When I upload an attachment to a post on my forum, I cannot see it in preview. Only when I post the message, the inserted attachment is shown.

I use the mod "Inline Attachments" and insert the attachments with [attach=n] (where n is the number of the attachment)

Apparently I have the same problem on this forum as well.

Re: Attachments not showing in preview

Reply #1

Hi HerrUU

I never fully finished the ILA addon for ElkArte 1.0, so only certain features are available.  ElkArte 1.1 has ILA built in and has all the features, including preview of the image.

The image preview was broken in 1.1 Beta 4 (what this site is running).  That error has been fixed in the latest 1.1 code in the repo, but this site has not been updated to include the latest changes we have in place for RC1.

Reply #2

Thank you, Spuds. I think I'm going to wait until the official release has been done. I'm playing with 1.0.9 now and still learning a lot.

Reply #3

RC1?   :o

Reply #4

Well I'm hoping we don't need to do a Beta5 for 1.1 and that the next release we do for the 1.1 branch is RC1 O:-)

Reply #5

emanuele didn't write that much code recently
So there shouldn't be many bugs around. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.