Skip to main content
Topic: Viewing This Topic (Read 1924 times) previous topic - next topic

Viewing This Topic

@emanuele is it possibe to edit the code so that the text at top where it says "anagnam and 0 Guests are viewing this topic." can also be put at the bottom? that way when the posts is long, I wont have to scroll back at the top just to see who is viewing. can it be done? if so. can you show me where in the part I can edit it? many thanks in advance.

Re: Viewing This Topic

Reply #1

In display.template.php copy the condition that starts with
Code: [Select]
if (!empty($settings['display_who_viewing']) || !empty($context['topic_redirected_from']))
to wherever you want to put it in that template. Probably somewhere in template_pages_and_buttons_below()

Reply #2

Maybe split that as a template function that can be called before and after template_messages is also possible, i think. Or you can add css so that it can stay floating...

Reply #3

Yes, split up is a very, very good thing, I even suggested some kind of preg-replace on defined tags/structures, though any time we do something like that it increases the complexity...
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

Is that such an important information that needs to be always visible to each user at any point of the page? O_o
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.