Skip to main content
Topic: Track a function call (Read 2429 times) previous topic - next topic

Track a function call

Can someone point me to the place where the following function is defined? template_pagesection(). I would like to make my own variations of it, or check the documentation for parameters, as probably it has what I need by default.

Re: Track a function call

Reply #1

It should be in the base index.template.php file

Reply #2

Ah, here it is. I didn't think that it would be in the index. Thanks.

Reply #3

Would it be a pain to add template function to the API documentation? O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

Should be "easy" to add ... A few things should be done in 1.1, like adding @ package tags of some form, either to the base feature or maybe just package template ... I know these are not strictly, or even loosely, package items, it just helps index the api docs for us.

Reply #5

Actually, there's one more thing that's associated with that function. Is there an easy way to remove "Next" links beside the numbers?
display: none would be sufficient only if the entire li element was marked as a next_page

Reply #6

I think you can look at the top of the index.template file and find the 'page_index_template' => array( section ... and from there edit those areas ... I think

Reply #7

I'm not sure how to "bite" this. If I remove next_page from the array, the li element will be still there taking up the space. Removing totally li's will take away the styling.

Is there any place where I can specifically remove the whole generation process of the next_page? I don't really need them at all.

Reply #8

Code: [Select]
.next_page, .previous_page {
    display: none;
}
Could be an option? O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #9

I thought of that, but I'm styling the li elements, so after hiding the above classes, the li stays there, which leads to the attached image. It would all be good if it wouldn't inherit from the base_link.

If I could tag the li element that holds the next_page and previous_page, I could hide the whole li.

Reply #10

After thinking about the solution, it could be a good idea to see where these button's are generated, so they don't inherit from base_link. Otherwise, it would need to stay as it is :/ I woldn't want to use JS to select parent element of any .next_page.