Skip to main content
Topic: Disable moderator report emails per account (Read 1959 times) previous topic - next topic

Disable moderator report emails per account

Is it possible for an individual account to disable moderation report emails? One of our moderators is complaining that he's being inundated with report messages. It would also be handy if it could only report for the first person to report a given post, instead of every time that post is reported.

Re: Disable moderator report emails per account

Reply #1

Quote from: kode54 – It would also be handy if it could only report for the first person to report a given post, instead of every time that post is reported.

Not for me. I like to know if a reported topic is a real mess and a post within is reported more then once. This is important for me to prioritize the problem and decide if I have to react quickly or not. And sometimes it's important which users report a post, even if they are more then one.

Reply #2

Maybe the person in question would like to be removed from the moderator staff. I'll bring it up later.

Reply #3

The moderation part is one of those that would need some love.

There is setting that seems related, though it's one I do not use very often, so I have to check the code to be sure what it does... lol
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

I'm not sure if this will turn them off or not ...

go to ?action=moderate;area=settings 

then under Notify of topic reports: set to none ?

Not sure though ...

Reply #5

emanuele was not really aware of this page... ::)

emanuele runs
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.