Skip to main content
Topic: menu items: Like stats & contact form (Read 3034 times) previous topic - next topic

menu items: Like stats & contact form

Hi,
I'm currently "fixing" some menu related things.. I'd personally move the "like stats" and the "contact" menu items as childs under "community", less buttons / text at the top menu is a lot easier with less text / buttons..
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Re: menu items: Like stats & contact form

Reply #1

Like stats: Spuds intend to move them to the profile (there is a discussion somewhere).
Contact... to me it's the same.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Agree Like Stats needs to go somewhere ... I thought somehow with profile or with the other site statistics, but surely not the top bar.

Contact Us ... When enabled, seems like it should be readily findable ... I'd almost say top bar for guests and under community for users, but I'm also fine with it folded under community for all.  We really need to keep the top bar clean or riff-raft.

Reply #3

I was going to ask about like stats, I know it's a new feature in 1.1, but for now is there a place where I can see like stats?

as for contacts what about place the link in the footer of the page? I know it's similar to XF but it's not a bad solution.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #4

Re: likes I don't think it's enabled here... I guess it should?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

I'd say yes, to see how they work...  ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #6

I noticed this. I agree that when the contact page is enabled, it ought to be a main button.

Reply #7

I enabled the like stats permissions so everyone should be able to see them now.

Reply #9

In the Community dropdown.