Skip to main content
Topic: AF got another theme change (Read 3243 times) previous topic - next topic

AF got another theme change

Comments please..

Re: AF got another theme change

Reply #1

We modified it further

Reply #2

I'm biased because I genuinely hate the violet. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

He he. I am playing with colours. I too prefer white based minimal themes. Will keep it a few days and change to selectable.

Reply #4

Another change is due

Reply #5

It's getting interesting, really. ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

I like that.  Does the background pic affect loading time?  It's nice and clean!

Reply #8

Is there any problem? It's a couple of days the site is down... :-\
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #9

it is migrating to elkarte  ;D
sorry for my bad english

Reply #10

I have to be honest here, and it's not meant to be rude but your advertising a forum using a different software. It's like going to MyBB and advertising an ElkArte forum. 

New theme is nice though. 

Reply #11

Sorry. Update went wrong and I couldn't spare time on it. WIP.

Reply #12

Quote from: Allan – I have to be honest here, and it's not meant to be rude but your advertising a forum using a different software. It's like going to MyBB and advertising an ElkArte forum.

Now it's an empty wordpress blog. I don't get it.  :o

@Wizard If you want to start a support community, don't change constantly the platform you are using. Decide if you want to start a discussion community (then use a forum) or just want to inform others about what's happening out there (then you can use a blog). If you want to use a forum, choose the software you give support for too.

But whatever you do: take your time! Create content, give others something to read and discuss about. Let it online for at least a few months. Don't give up too soon! What you are doing with http://adminforum.in isn't a good sign for others who maybe wanted to register.

I think your domain has a lot of potential. So sad it seems you don't want to use it. Could be a great indian community for admins. :(