Skip to main content
Topic: Stress relief (Read 32563 times) previous topic - next topic

Stress relief

Connecting back to nature can have that effect. Hope you may as well!

Re: Stress relief

Reply #1

Cool! How did you come to have a pet deer? Years ago, camping with a group, a fawn walked right into our camp. Apparently something happened to it's mother. They are far more intelligent than we credit them.

Reply #2

That's amazing. You surely have a big heart! Sounds like a great, happy life you're living (and too the animals you take care of).  :)

Reply #3

Quote from: derived – Keeps my kids from having to grow up in the big city woes, like I did,
They turning out soft & naive vs cold hearted

The isolation is a catch22.

Country living is where it's at!  ;)

The day job asked me to get drone certified. It wasn't an easy process. Not overly difficult though. Anyway, they have sent me to a workshop in a beach town. More stress relief! Paid for it too!  ;D

Reply #7

An hour's drive from us is a substantial Christmas lights display each year. An annual visit is a family tradition. We have had a pact we would visit in the snow should the opportunity arise. Our snows normally come in Jan and Feb. Tonight we got our wish. It was wonderful!

Reply #8

It's 62° where I live. Just throwing that out there.
LiveGallery - Simple gallery addon for ElkArte

Reply #9

Here it's 0/3 ℃, it is supposed to snow between today and tomorrow, but I doubt.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #10

We went playing around yesterday. We topped a remote mountain. Didn't see another human, but still made a friend. 8)

Reply #11

Anyone getting in the holiday spirit yet?   ;D

Reply #12

Everyday is a holiday my friend. ;D

Reply #13

Snow day!   8)

Reply #14

emanuele envies you so much...